1. COOKIES DESCRIPTION
A “Cookie” is a small text file that a website stores in the user’s browser, facilitating navigation through a web page and is essential for the operation of the Internet.
Cookies are used, for example, to remember the tastes of users on the web: language, browser used; analyze the habits and behaviors of the user to improve the services offered, or to adapt the contents of a web page to the preferences of the visitor.
Cookies can be cataloged as follows:
According to the entity that manages it (Holder):
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the requested service.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity.
Depending on the period of time they remain activated (Duration):
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none is registered in the local memory of your device. The information obtained through these cookies, serve to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored in the local memory of your device and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
According to its purpose (Purpose):
- Technical cookies: These are necessary for the navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, control traffic and data communication, access restricted access parts, carry out the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content to be able to disseminate videos or share content through social networks. < / li>
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
2. WHAT COOKIES WE USE AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES
The following are the cookies used by this website along with the purpose and duration of each of them:
- Own cookies: they are strictly necessary cookies. They allow user interaction through the website using all its functions.
- Analytical Cookies: these are cookies used for analysis, research or statistics in order to know more visited sections, connection points, etc. and thus improve the web portal.
Specifically, all browsers allow you to make changes that allow you to disable cookie settings. These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” of your browser menu.
Below we show you through links the way to disable cookies following the instructions of the most used browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es- en / windows-vista / block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-us&redirectslug=cookies </ li >
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl= it’s
- Safari : https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
- Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad): https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265 < / a>
However, if you wish to block Google analytical cookies, an add-on can be installed in your developed browser following the instructions indicated in the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
On the other hand, regarding the complements of external entities (such as Google Inc. services) used in our web portal we recommend all users who access the privacy policies of each service provider to obtain more information . The links are:
Google Inc .:
4. More information
Any user who has any questions about these technologies can send us the query through our email email@example.com